Linggo, Setyembre 8, 2013

16-17 July 2011 Diving in Anilao

Beth asked me if I can accompany Sunil to go to Anilao to do scuba diving. I also wanna try it so I did! The plan was a day tour, but we ended up staying for the night. Sunil and I climbed the huge stone there. I wasnt wearing any slippers or sandals and had to go down without reaching the top because the sun is burning from underneath my feet. Sunil made it to the top and I waited on my spot. See! I can see the world from up here and it was good enough. The dive was supposed to be a shore dive but Sunil insisted that we hire a boat which cost 1500 ( I did not worry because Sunil handled almost all the expenses during this trip). It was worth the boat cost though. I learned to dive, yehey. At frist I had a hard time equalizing but was able to work it out. The instructor brought us to a place where these tiny bubbles rise from underneath the sands, he also made me touch the sands which was really hot  I had to pull away my hand. We saw some corals, some fish. After the dive session we stayed for a bit more to snorkel and skin dive (I didnt know it was called skin diving at that time). We headed back to the resort and found my face literally covered with salt, I did not even know that was possible until then. The scuba experience was so fun that I wish I could get myself a license soon.

The salty boatride

skin diving

rock climbing



briefing

while waiting for the boat

Sunil in between

One legged

On top!

fishes fishes

Sunil on his suit





i love this shot

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento