Linggo, Setyembre 8, 2013

21-22 May 2011 - Capones, Nagsasa and Talisayen Zambales

It was a trip that I first had with officemates. Talisayen is so nice, not crowded...we literally own the whole beach. The nipa huts were so cute that you would want to just lie in there and get lost in the scenery. We also visited the falls, which at that time has not so much water. But the way going there is so cool! Pine trees, BAMBOO trees (which I am addicted about), and feels like an adventure. We also visted Capones Island and Nagsasa Cove. I did not climb Capones because I have a really bad headache. I missed the top of the world feeling here. Well I guess it's a reason to come back though.



taken by Karla

taken by karla

taken by karla

taken by karla

taken by karla



our accomodation


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento