Martes, Setyembre 10, 2013

Regrets?

image taken from http://www.breakingalltherurals.com



i dont have the common regrets dying people have. I have lived the life that I wanted. I traveled with my kid and shared with her the beauty of the earth. I had lived and spent time with my friends. I did not prioritize my job. I was not confident but was able to live with the little that I have. I have helped kids in some ways, I have helped protect the environment for Amara's sake. I have done my small part. Now the thing that makes me cry whenever I think of dying is my only reason of living - Amara. I know how it feels like to lose my mom and as much as possible I dont want her to suffer that everyday crying. I want to be there during her treasured moments, I want to be there when she is sick, I just dont want to leave her. I have not saved much money for her but I dont regret it that much. I have spent the most important thing on earth while I was alive - time!.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento