Lunes, Setyembre 2, 2013

Things my kid wants to do with Me

I dont know until when I will live, and so I asked Amara what she wants to do with me around. Here's the list

1. Make a necklace
2. Make a bracelet
 3. Iceskate
4. Rollerskate
 5. Surf
6. Swim with Dolphin (hopefully when we go to Davao in March 2013)
7. Swim with turtle (hopefully when we go to Davao in March 2013)
8. Drive a horse (she was able to do this with his dad but I'm too chicken I guess to ride a horse)
9. Explore (like Dora), I wish I can take her to all the places in the Philippines and let her see the beauty of it. But right now, I have done exploring with her in Coron, Puerto Galera,Sorsogon
Going up a small hill in Malcapuya Coron Palawan
Going down a small hill in Malcapuya Coron Palawan

 10. Cross the street
11. Visit a dark forest (i hope I can still accompany her given the heart condition that I have)
12.Painting/art tutorial (aRTsEA 16nOV2013)
13. Be like Cinderella (I dont know how she imagine we do this)
14. Bake Cake
15. Go to a museum
16. Buy toys
17. Bake cookies
The double chocolate chip cookies
putting chocolate chip to a pancake batter and double chocolate chip cookies



 I'll try to accomplish this list, hopefully checking all before I die.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento