Linggo, Setyembre 8, 2013

18-20 June 2011 - Calaguas the second time around just because I cant get enough of it

Calaguas the second time around.

Three of us booked Melvic Brinas tour package again! This time its my friend Beth, her bestfriend Clares. It was last minute that I talked to Melvic that we'll be adding another one for Sunil, an Indian officemate who is later known at the office as WOW PHILIPPINES.

There was a typhoon when we arrived in Daet, the mayor suggested we postponed the trip which we did on the first day. We headed to 7 Islands instead. It was a long stretch of white sands and there are actually 7 islands there but the tour there was not included in our package. Melvic provided us with dorm type accomodation which I slept very good at putting the blankets from Beth and Sunil's bed to cover me. Beth and Sunil chose to sleep in the tent. The next morning we headed to Calaguas Islands, at last. I was bragging to Beth, Clares and Sunil how beautiful this place was and I dont want to disappoint them. When we reached the island, the sand was not so white because it was raining but the place is still beautiful! The boatman offered me a tour to the town, basically t buy more rice for the group since we are staying for another night. I took some photos of the town and people there. They were smiling at us. Feels like celebrity here. We met 3 friends during this trip, Dax, Christian and ___. Dax graduated from UP and so he offered some free booze for us. We hang out and it was fun. We were supposed to stay here for the day but decided to have another night costing us another 500 pesos. I chose to sleep in the hammock which Team Melvic prepared. I woke up at 3:00 in the morning watching the moon above. The place is so serene.

The morning came and we beach bummed some more, swim some more and took those mandatory shots :D. Lots of them!


underwater

underwater

Sunil

Yes, we have to do that!

and this

sand sculpting



they look like they are getting married










astig! jumpshot sa boat

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento